Here are the 12 regions that make up Zone 5 of the Porsche Club of America.
- The area includes far northeastern Texas, northern Louisiana, and southwestern Arkansas (the intersection of all three states)
- Chartered 4/4/1973
- 82 Members as of 12/31/2015
- The area is the eastern portion of Oklahoma, including Tulsa.
- Chartered 2/21/1987 (formerly Weissach Region)
- 245 Members as of 12/31/2015
- The area is the southern part of Texas, including the Rio Grand Valley, Corpus Christi, and Laredo
- Chartered 7/4/1987
- 52 Members as of 12/31/2015
- The area is in central Texas, including Austin and Waco
- Chartered 7/18/1977
- 664 Members as of 12/31/2015
- The area is in the southeastern portion of Texas, including Houston.
- Chartered 6/28/1961
- 1641 Members as of 12/31/2015
- The area is the southwestern portion of Texas, including San Antonio.
- Chartered 11/10/1962
- 389 Members as of 12/31/2015
- The area is the southeastern portion of Louisiana, including New Orleans.
- Chartered 7/28/1991
- 237 Members as of 12/31/2015
- The area is the northern portion of Texas, including the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex.
- Chartered 12/24/1962
- 1643 Members as of 12/31/2015
- The area is the majority of Arkansas, including Little Rock.
- Chartered 4/11/1977
- 139 Members as of 12/31/2015
- The area is the western portion of Oklahoma, including Oklahoma City.
- Chartered 12/28/1966
- 170 Members as of 12/31/2015
- The area is the western portion of Louisiana, including Lafayette and Baton Rouge.
- Chartered 7/1/1985
- 103 Members as of 12/31/2015
- The area is the far northwestern portion of Arkansas, including Eureka Springs
- Chartered 10/21/2012 (Formerly Ozark Mountain Region)
- 69 Members as of 12/31/2014